Ticket Services is available Monday through Friday.
Our box office is closed to walk-ups until further notice.
For assistance, please contact us by phone or email.
Tuesday – Friday: 11am-7pm
New Victory events take place in three venues:
All three are accessible venues located on 42nd Street between 7th and 8th Avenues. Use the links above to plan your trip via Google Maps.
During performances, a live feed of the show is available for patrons who need a break from the theater setting. Stroller parking is provided free of charge, and there are complimentary lockers for performances at The New Victory.
Booster seats are also available free of charge at The New Victory, but may only be used on the Orchestra level.
Merchandise is available for purchase before and after the show. Healthy snacks are for sale in the concessions areas. However, no food or drink except bottled water is allowed inside the theater.
Ticket Exchange & Theater Policies
Member Exchange Benefits
Exchanges are available either for a different performance of the same production or for a different show during the season, and on New Victory Family Workshops.* Ticket exchanges are based on availability, but we will do everything possible to help you find new seats.
Exchanges must be completed no later than 48 hours before the performance you were scheduled to see, in one of these three ways:
- Bring your tickets to the New Victory box office. Please note, exchanges must be completed at least half-hour prior to any performance.
- With your tickets in hand, call 646.223.3010 to make arrangements. Once you mail the old tickets in, we will send out the new ones. Alternatively, turn them in at the box office when you arrive for your show and receive the replacements.
- Mail your tickets along with a note providing three alternate dates and your phone number.
Please Note: Upgrades to a higher priced section or performance must be paid at the time of the exchange. Downgrades resulting from an exchange to a lower-priced performance or section will not be refunded.
*Family Workshop exchanges may be made between workshops only, no later than one week before the date of the original workshop. Subject to availability and age guidelines.
- No matter how tall or small, everyone needs a ticket.
- Please do not bring backpacks or large bags to the theater. All bags are subject to inspection.
- During the show, please turn off all mobile phones and other devices that buzz, beep or glow.
- As a courtesy to seated audience members, late seating will take place only at designated opportunities. A live video feed will be available on lobby monitors for waiting latecomers.
- No food or drink except bottled water is allowed inside the theater.
Groups of 15 or more receive 20% to 30% off full price tickets—the more people, the better the discount! Discover the benefits of bringing a group, find out how much you can save and check out this season’s highlights in our 2019-20 Group Guide.
For more information or to book your group, contact our Group Sales Manager at 646.223.3014 or Ticket_Services@NewVictory.org.