2019 – 2020 New Victory LabWorks Artist Applications
- Artist(s) must be NYC-based and available to participate between August 2019 and July 2020.
- Artist(s) must be 18 years of age or older.
- Artist(s) must apply with a concept for a specific project. The project must be intended for family audiences (artist does not need prior experience in creating work suitable for families).
- Proposed project must still be in development, including initial concept.
- Artist(s) must have secured the rights to use or incorporate any pre-existing material (if applicable) as part of the proposed project.
- Artist(s) must be able to attend rehearsals in Manhattan. Rehearsal hours are typically Monday through Saturday, within the hours of 10am to 6pm.
- Artist(s) must be interested in actively participating in all aspects of the New Victory LabWorks program, including professional development, monthly meetings with the 2019-20 LabWorks cohort, peer-based exchange and peer and/or audience feedback.
Instructions and Application
If you are interested in reviewing the application questions and required materials before applying, please refer to this document.
- Complete the application and include support materials via a Dropbox link. If you have physical materials to submit, please let us know by emailing LabWorks@NewVictory.org.
- We are no longer accepting applications for 2019-20 New Victory Labworks. Incomplete or late applications will not be reviewed.