The New Victory recently announced this season's Victory Dance, our annual summer of NYC dance specifically curated for young audiences. Part of the theater's initiative to provide free daytime dance performances and dance education to City-run summer schools, subsidized day camps and social service agencies, Victory Dance reaches more than 3,500 NYC kids every year.
A selection of high resolution production photos and institutional images is available for download. For photos of specific New Victory programs or theater activity, contact Press@NewVictory.org.
- Grug and the Rainbow, Windmill Theatre Co (May 13 – May 21, 2017)
- Nivelli's War, Cahoots NI (April 28 – May 7, 2017)
- Something, Liberi Di...Physical Theatre (March 31 – April 16, 2017)
- CAESAR / X, The Acting Company (March 17 – March 26, 2017)
- The Way Back Home, Teater Refleksion & Branar Teatar (March 10 – March 26, 2017)
- Aging Magician, Beth Morrison Projects, VisionIntoArt & Brooklyn Youth Chorus (March 3 – March 12, 2017)
- Water on Mars, Plastic Boom (February 10 – February 26, 2017)
- Elephant & Piggie's We Are in a Play!,
Kennedy Center Theater for Young Audiences On Tour (January 28 – February 5, 2017)
- Oh Boy!, Thèâtre du Phare (January 6 – January 15, 2017)
- Mother Africa: My Home, Circus der Sinne (December 2, 2016 – January 1, 2017)
- Jason Bishop: Straight Up Magic (November 18 – 27, 2016)
- Paper Dreams, Mons Dansa (November 11 – November 20, 2016)
- Chotto Desh, Akram Khan Company (November 4 – November 13, 2016)
- Mr. Popper's Penguins, Kenny Wax Family Entertainment & TC Beech (October 14 – October 30, 2016)
- Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea, Kidoons/WYRD Productions (September 30 – October 10, 2016)
Journalists on assignment for performances at The New Victory Theater should contact the public relations office to request show information or press tickets. We will do our best to fulfill all requests, but please note that press tickets are limited. For assistance with all other ticketing needs, visit the Box Office & Visitor Info section.