Did you know?
The New Victory offers Autism-friendly, Sign-interpreted and Audio-described performances all season long.
The New Vic hopes to make kids regular theatergoers at an early age, including kids who have special needs. An atmosphere of inclusion and support is fostered at all of these performances where everyone is welcome, whether they use these specialized services or not. The New Victory, an ADA compliant venue, looks forward to welcoming families of all abilities to return to the theater again and again to enjoy world-class performing arts together.
A selection of high resolution production photos and institutional images is available for download. For photos of specific New Victory programs or theater activity, contact Press@NewVictory.org.
- CAESAR / X, The Acting Company (March 17 – March 26, 2017)
- The Way Back Home, Teater Refleksion & Branar Teatar (March 10 – March 26, 2017)
- Aging Magician, Beth Morrison Projects, VisionIntoArt & Brooklyn Youth Chorus (March 3 – March 12, 2017)
- Water on Mars, Plastic Boom (February 10 – February 26, 2017)
- Elephant & Piggie's We Are in a Play!,
Kennedy Center Theater for Young Audiences On Tour (January 28 – February 5, 2017)
- Oh Boy!, Thèâtre du Phare (January 6 – January 15, 2017)
- Mother Africa: My Home, Circus der Sinne (December 2, 2016 – January 1, 2017)
- Jason Bishop: Straight Up Magic (November 18 – 27, 2016)
- Paper Dreams, Mons Dansa (November 11 – November 20, 2016)
- Chotto Desh, Akram Khan Company (November 4 – November 13, 2016)
- Mr. Popper's Penguins, Kenny Wax Family Entertainment & TC Beech (October 14 – October 30, 2016)
- Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea, Kidoons/WYRD Productions (September 30 – October 10, 2016)
Journalists on assignment for performances at The New Victory Theater should contact the public relations office to request show information or press tickets. We will do our best to fulfill all requests, but please note that press tickets are limited. For assistance with all other ticketing needs, visit the Box Office & Visitor Info section.